View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
CobraJet428
Registered Member

Default Re: Why do people hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scongie View Post
My husband and I just got a 2009 GT
People are hating and saying oh its a sh*tstang calling mustangs and fords crappy.
I understand its a rear wheel drive ( not too great on my car lingo hope i worded that right lol)
I understand Fords back in the day may have not been that good and they have come a long way. My husban d has always driven Ford. My brother in law has a mustang from 1986 and its still on the road.
I just dont get why people feel the need to bash the mustang. It has a great reputation for good reason.
Sorry I just needed to vent. thanks for reading.

They sound like Chevy people or import people for that matter or even pseudo-elitists from the Lexus/BMW world. I have a 2007 GT Convertible and have owned 4 mustangs in my life. It appears to me that certain Chevy owners as well as the ricer crowd have the Napoleon/short-man complex when it comes to vehicles and will stop at nothing to try to make you feel inferior or make you think your 'stang is inferior because they themselves have a complex. If everyone owned a 'stang, the world would be a better place!!! Be proud and happy.
Rice Haters Club Member #237
2007 Vista Blue Mustang GT Convertible w/black top and charcoal interior, 18-in. polished aluminum wheels.
1978 Ford F150 Ranger Longbed, 400M w/automatic and 2 fuel tanks...get the picture?
1993 Mustang GT Dark Blue/Grey 2-tone. Flowmaster Mufflers and blackouts on the headlights. RIP (10/31/99).
1968 Mustang 6 cyl/C4 automatic
1938 Ford Pickup, Flathead V8 (85HP) with granny 4-speed..a restoration work in progress.
CobraJet428 is offline   Reply With Quote