View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #19
StangFlyer
Founder

Default Re: Wow! what happened to Mustangworks?

My Mustang has been sitting on jack stands for four years after receiving some minor front end damage. Besides getting that repaired, it needs the motor pulled, a basic go through, and the shinny new dual disc clutch I had purchased almost 2 years ago put in it to finally take care of ever plaguing clutch issues since the 377 build years ago. Then, put all back together. I've been saying for two years I'm going to start it, but that just hasn't happened to date. My ambition around everything else just hasn't been there. *sigh*

These days I manage IT for a global software company based in California, although I am based in the Detroit area. So, I'm out in the bay area every couple months. Since the beginning of the year I've been out there four three, in our TN office, in our new location in Belgium, and I've been to London. Now I'll be back in Cali in a couple weeks and then in Japan for two weeks in October. After the first of next year I'll probably be in India for a while.

Around the craziness of the career during the week my wife and I have other projects currently, so there's not a lot of time for wrenching... or rather, what extra weekend time I do get goes to her trying to make up for the loss of time during the week and frankly going brain dead with no lack of ambition towards doing anything with the Mustang. I hadn't even done any jumping (skydiving) for over 3 months this season until yesterday when I finally got out over the holiday weekend.
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos