View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #24
rob90gt
Registered Member

Default Re: Wow! what happened to Mustangworks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by green lx View Post
i've been a member since 96 or 97 (lost that login long ago). had a 5.0 and couldn't wait to get mm&ff to read the mail and ask Bernie and then i found Mustangworks, i was in awe! new to the internet and computers and became hooked on mustangworks, then corral, then original member of stangnet. stangnet was funny, there was the owner and about 5 or 6 others and we used to chat on their chat program while the site was getting squared away.

now i come back and just happen to remember my old log in named after my old 92 dark emerald green lx and nobody is here. mr. 5.0 was everywhere here and now i see he hasn't visited in months.

hope this site picks up, because it started it all for this young guy with a bolt on car who learned how to rebuild motors, supercharge, turbocharge, nitrous, etc... all from the internet and it all started here.

guess the 5.0's are dying! where are the days when we pitied the poor modular guy?

oh well, i still have 3 5.0's in my stable, including a 10sec turbo car and 1 h/c/i 95 and a bone stock 94 5.0
Been a while since I've been to this site. I can relate to many things you are saying. I'm glad I found this post. Learned a lot from this site hopefully it will return to how it was a long time ago.