View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Default 93 gt error code 15 (c)

The car: 93gt, mostly stock, 200k miles, the usual
The prob:
Well, the car started dying on me in traffic this week, not a stall, not like running out of fuel etc, more like the key was being turned off. It'll start right back up, and either die immediately, run for a bit and die again, or keep running all the way to the destination. no pattern, no "cool down" time needed before restart, just random.

Anyway, today I pulled the codes, or at least tried to. On KOEO I got "o" codes 34 and 67. Not a surprise, this has been a reoccurring issue for a while, but what was unusual was I also got a "continuous" error of 15, which is new.
15c: Power interruption to computer memory or EEC (PCM) Keep Alive Memory test failed.

I got these same codes the first time it happened on Mon. So I tried a KOER, and the reader trys communicating with the car, but aside from a small inital surge can't seem to start KOER, I also can't get it to start a load balance test, or any other tests.

So, Think the 'puters Hosed?

I had something similar happen like 6 years ago, ended up rebuilding most of the intake tract to fix, but never got the 15 before...

Any ideas?
Thanks,
J
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote