View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 06:13 PM   #51
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Default Re: Anyone here I remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach 1 View Post
I can confirm that PKRWUD has passed away. He died around April. Not sure cause of death, but i know he had heart issues.

as far as stangs, and modding cars in general, Im out of the game. These days, i may do some lowering springs and a high flow air filter and thats about it. Times change, finances change, priorities change....its just not in the cards for me anymore, but it was fun while it lasted. I hate to think back at all the money i spent on this hobby....but such is life.
Yes, he did indeed pass away. He had been suffering with Congestive Heart Failure for a long time. He had a defibrillator installed, and it saved him a time or three, but in the end, it just got the best of him. It was quite sad to see the transition. Toward the end, you could tell things were bad, and he wasnt around much.

RHC is still around, and the old core members still pop in occasionally. We are in the process of trying to figure out if "rebranding" the site is the right thing to do, but he put so much work into that site, no one is really sure what direction to take it in.

Regarding stangs, I too am out of the game. I sold my 90 GT in pieces in 08, and bought an 04 GT. I got rid of it about a year later, and havent had another one since. I am still on the Fords though, and have a tuned 13 Reg cab short bed F150 5.0. Its fun, but not stang fun. Actually thinking about ordering a new mustang mid next year. Let the first model year come to production and work out all the bugs, and I'll probably pick up a '16. Probably orange again. I just dig that color, and its not overly common around here like black, red, silver and white.
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote