View Single Post
Old 04-26-1999, 02:41 PM   #4
frankjp
Registered Member

Hi,

I have talked with George a few times and also on e-mails. You can get aftermarket shocks and struts, you can get adjustable uppers as well.

Basically the only thing on the list that is in question is the cold-air induction. I have e-mailed George on this, but am waiting an answer. I think fender-mount would be allowed, heck SN-95's are real close to fendermount to begin with. I did know that in the past ram-air kits were not allowed, as Jeff stated. I think fender-mount is technically different and is not force induction at all. But, Goerge is the final word. I already placed the order for my Pro-M meter set-up for fender-mount induction as I decided it would most likely be allowed. I would not to like to have to have it recalibrated, but again George has the final word.

There really is no class for ispcshooter as I see it. The aluminum heads mean you are not allowed for Trophy Stock or Street Stock. You are pretty much bumped into Street Renegade. You need a power adder there as they are about to hit 9's. Your best bet is probably one of the bracket classes, and you might as well run True Street as they do give away prizes to the best 12, 13, and 14 second averages.

------------------
Frank Peterson
94 Cobra T/S #38

frankjp is offline   Reply With Quote