View Single Post
Old 05-06-1999, 10:03 AM   #5
CobrasVenom89
Registered Member

To Chip, Hey Im not trying to get you in trouble here. Im sorry if between the 3 cars Texas Jam (Black your Blue and the Titianum) had at the track I got an intake backwards. (call it sunstroke) No slander or bad feelings was intended . I was there all weekend and spent alot of time in the Texas Jam pits. Im a huge TJ fan and buy all my parts from Mikes Stores as well as going to any Event in Texas where yall are Racing at. I guess I got the 2 cars engines confused intake wise. and I talked to Mike and several Crew members and I know your car was torn down Saturday night so it had to be legal..It was more for my car I was asking I run the Holcomb Motorsports Custom Aluminum Nitrous\Blower intake and according to the rules this is not allowed at all, so If your car had been running the Vortech Powerbox that Mike's cars have I wanted to know why they like that intake but not the others in its class.. I use this site as the guide on the rules and wanted to clarify that this was infact the rules or not the rules. On the fact that you are way faster than the others, hehe quite being modest you driving that car under the Texas Jam flag is a force to be contested with.. you wernt given all those class winner flags you have on the side of that car..you earned them.

------------------
Texas Jam Prepped 89 LX 306ci Forged Flat top pistons ARP bolts, balanced,Blueprinted 65 289 heads Lunati Custom NOS grind cam Holcomb Aluminum intake 1.7 rockers NOS etc etc etc. ask if you want more see the car Fun Ford Houston
CobrasVenom89 is offline   Reply With Quote