Thread: Z28 vs. "GT"
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2001, 12:57 PM   #1
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

Post Z28 vs. "GT"

Well I was driving around town the other night with one of my friends in his z28 and we come across this 2000 GT. Well he is around 40yrs old and agrees to run'em..So we go out and race and my buddy misses a gear and looses by like 1/2 a car length. Well they end up racing again and unfortunatly the 98' Z28 did put the "GT" to sleep. So we pulled over and talked to the guy for awhile and I asked to see his motor. So he pops his hood and there sets the Cobra. So I said whats up with this. So he goes and pops his trunk and there are the Cobra emblems off of the side. He bought GT emblems and is in the process of putting them on. So his is goin to imposter a GT for some racing. Its a Forest or a little lighter green color. Well I was just wondering how much HP a stock 00' Cobra produces.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Cobra Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extude Ported and Polished Upper and Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, March Underdrive Pulleys, Electric Fan, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, NGK Plugs, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors, High Tolerant Painted Calipers and Drums.
Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote