Thread: Z28 vs. "GT"
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2001, 10:20 AM   #22
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

I didnt pay that much attention to his car really..it was dark out and didnt see much...Ya, we can all go to muncie if u dont mind a z28 goin..my best friend has the 30th anniversary edition camero(white w/orange stripes 310hp). Him and I usually go to the track together. We will get together and get to the track this year. My only problem is that I have "NO" traction. Stock turbines. No traction bars or specials shocks or anything.. I just sit and spin all day..sux bad..but i went broke after these mods

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Cobra Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extude Ported and Polished Upper and Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, March Underdrive Pulleys, Electric Fan, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, NGK Plugs, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors, High Tolerant Painted Calipers and Drums.
Smokedawg is offline   Reply With Quote