View Single Post
Old 12-02-1999, 10:35 PM   #3
Blown91
Registered Member

Thumbs up

About suspensions....I have just got into road racing and jumped into it head first... i have talked to people all over the country and asked their opinions about which suspension is the best... From Griggs to Global West, to Hotchkis to Saleen, to Factory 5 and many more....then i finally got to drive in a griggs car... Apex Motorsport in Santa Clara Bill's car... then i finally got to drive in one at sears point.. and while we were RACING a mustang comes flying by he started last and we were third and he blew past us...and guess what it was a Global West full system.... anyways so i call GW and talked to them stage 4 with double adjustables 2800 to my door and bolts on... went to griggs in sonoma <because it was a real toss up between the 2> 5000 dollars in parts and 2000 dollars in labor because of custom welding... and then i talked to GW and they told me what was wrong with Griggs and i talked to Jon griggs and he said the samething but he told me how he "compesated" for it... anyways GW all the way for the money and performance!
Blown91 is offline   Reply With Quote