MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-20-2001, 12:27 AM   #1
Power
Registered Member

Cool All you pesky Eleanor fans....

Taken from the website - here.

"Eleanor body kits update: (04/26/01) Total Control Products has recently received word that the fiberglass body components used to create Eleanor will soon be available. The molds are nearly complete and production is expected sometime near the end of this Summer. As more information is available, updates will be posted. Tell your fellow Eleanor fans!"

Kinda late on the news but I just found it and don't remember seeing anyone else post it.

Thought I would share.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2001, 10:15 PM   #2
Fostang
Registered Member

About time they throw that kit into production! I know that if the front valance isn't that over priced I'll be getting one.

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote