MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-02-2001, 06:10 PM   #1
Black-Sunshine
Registered Member

Question Block Prepperation

I have decided to go ahead and purchase the 351W 2V short block. I plan to discard everything but the block itself which brings me to my question.

I want to build the perfect block. Assuming I am starting with a used block what is every possible machining and non machining upgrade I can have performed on it. I mean EVERYTHING.

I want a 450+ hp daily driver with at least a hint of reliability. I figure what better way to do it than to start with a real strong foundation. From there I will go with a scat balanced combo of crank,rods,pistons and an Edlebrock performance kit which will supply the Cam,Lifters,Rockers,Aluminum Heads,Intake,Carb,Exhaust...
Black-Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote