View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 01:18 PM   #7
Coupe Devil

I just wish I could have "One" much less "Another one". I still live at home with the parents currently and mom said "No way" I believe her exact words were "Pack before you get it cause after you do, you aren't coming back". So the boredom persists. I have several friends that ride but I can't go cause I dont have a bike. And besides they are like stangs. I would need two or three, a Honda crotch rocket for going fast, a Harley - because it's a Harley, and probably a Gold Wing for just touring. Then I would have to customize and personalize all of them and that would get expensive. I plan on getting one someday but not for a few years.

------------------
'93 lx notch 4 banger (drive it to work currently), Using the 306, 8.8 posi, 4.10's, summit rear cover, elec. fan, cowl hood, wieand stealth intake, Heddman 1-3/4 long tubes, holley 650 d.p.carb., built c-?, e-303, full autometer guages, msd box, mallory unilite dist, and coil, roll cage, summit seat, subs, 15x10's in the back with slicks, skinnies up front, custom dash, all in use for 1988 Hatch Drag Car. Heres my site.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/ponypower
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote