MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2001, 12:55 AM   #1
rbatson

Post Thinking of buying another motorcycle..

I had an 500 interceptor in 89 for 6 monthes and then upgraded to a VMAX. I got rid of it after someone rearended me and I couldn't ride it anymore.. that was 11-12 yrs ago. I'm thinking of buying another bike. I'd love to have a 750 but there really isn't any out there to be had, guess they don't make them anymore. I looked at the R1 but don't think I really need all that much power really. I'm thinking of buying a brand new 2002 YZF 600.. is this a good bike?

I know some of you guys are into bikes and I haven't been into them for quite some time now. What should I buy?

I like the idea of a harley being USA made but don't like the riding position. I looked at the buell but it doesn't really offer much in the hp department.

I want a sport touring bike, that is what is most comfortable for me. What bikes should I look at? Are there any good sites I should check? I really like the black YZF but wonder if a 600 is really big enough.

Anyone??

Thanks!

------------------
Rick
My 89lx(updated 7/20/2001)