MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-25-2005, 07:16 AM   #1
Phillyfanfrombirth
Registered Member

Default Buddy's 72 Maverick pics...

These may take a bit to download if you are using a dial up modem...

Finally got some pics of it... though I don't have an engine bay pic. ... Anyway, my first car was a 75 Maverick... still have it in the garage along with a 72 "project car" that got triumphed by 1 house, 1 wife, and 3 kids for the past 8 years... (man time goes by fast). Anyway, one of my best friends also took a liking to Mavericks, and when he picked this one up, it was little more than a some sheet metal and a rear end.

Took him about 4 years to get finished off, a 317 stroker motor with a 174 B&M powercharger topping it off. AOD tranny with 4:11s... Complete with roll cage and a 5 belt harness... relocated battery, fuel cell, and a set of racing seats... and like you didn't know, a ******* trip to drive...

Phillyfanfrombirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: Buddy's 72 Maverick pics...

My first car was a Medium Ivy Green 70 Maverick, 250 Inline 6 Auto. I had chrome slotted dish wheels and custom pinstripes and a Big Daddy GlassPack. (and I make fun of ricers ) My dad bought it new, passed it to me, I bought another car and my sister ended up with it, but wrecked it at 153K miles. Those cars had nice lines, and a lot of the ones remaining have been modified and are some pretty nice rides.

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote