MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-30-2005, 10:28 AM   #1
Fat0eknee
I'm slow ...I know.

Default bullet wheels

anybody put bullet wheels on their classic pony? a picture would be greatly appreciated if anybody has one
Old 07-31-2005, 09:39 AM   #2
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: bullet wheels

I have seen them on a 68 Convertible, they look really cool. I don't think I have a picture of it, but I will look around. He had to use special spacers, but I think they are readily available now at Mustang Parts stores.

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:06 AM   #3
rwhite65
Ride Hard

I could show you polished aluminum torque thrust knock offs.
Ryan

04 Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition

79 Ford F-250 4x4 - Restored
rwhite65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 01:51 AM   #4
bmxmon
Registered Member

I will be putting Mach1 rims (17x8) off of the 03-04 stangs on my 65. All my suspension stuff I need to finish the 5lug swap will be in 8-2-05. The part that sucks is that my wheel spacers that I ordered from Dallasmustangs are on backorder, plus cost me $200 to get all four. Will be worth it though, I put one on the back (which is already swapped to the 5 lug) and it looked freaking awesome. Yes, i giggled like a little girl, im not ashamed!!
Old 08-02-2005, 01:57 AM   #5
Fat0eknee
I'm slow ...I know.

oh man i didnt even think about the mach 1's ...i but they would look even better on a classic
Old 08-02-2005, 02:35 AM   #6
bmxmon
Registered Member

i seriously hate trying to do anything with pictures on this site. I tired a couple times to upload pictures of my mustang with one of the mach1 rims on it, but all the attempts failed. I get an error, that says wrong file type, but I am using a JPEG image, which is in the list of file types that work!!! I dont know if the size is too big, but from what i can see it doesnt say a size limit. I have problems.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:08 AM   #7
rwhite65
Ride Hard

It's not just you. I tried to post pics also, but got the error, but I know the file sizes were not too big.
Ryan

04 Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition

79 Ford F-250 4x4 - Restored
rwhite65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 AM   #8
bmxmon
Registered Member

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/389447/3
Go to this link and you can check out my 65 with its one mach 1 rim on. Also, if you dont know, cardomain.com is a good place to check out lots of cool cars. My parts came in today, but unfortunately my spring compressor that was in that order is on backorder, so now i have two things on backorder from different places, with neither knowing when they will be in/shipped out. If it would have been any of my other suspension parts, I would have started tearing down my car, but the farthest i could get now is just taking the wheels off!! I hope they come before i have to head out to college.
-------------------
Hey, if anybody has time or wants too, could you check out the picture on the bottom of that link page, its a small version of the burnout pic thats at the top of the page. That is the picture i have been trying to set as my avatar, with no success. Its 123x93 pixels, and under the max file size i believe. (Just check out its properties) That picture is there because i even tried using the URL thing instead of uploading it to this site. It would be nice to know what im doing wrong!!! Thanks.