MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-28-2000, 05:41 PM   #1
BAlinger15
Registered Member

Post Car from Gone in 60 Seconds?

Does anyone have any good info./reference pics on this car? I heard on Hot Rod TV on Speedvision they did a special on it. It is of course not a real Shelby but a 67 or 68 fastback featuring body modifications (I believe there were 11 built and they had varying engines, suspension components, brakes, etc.)...any idea what exactly the body modifications are? It looks like they added 67 Shelby body panels, moved the gas cap to the C pillar, filled in the openings on the hood, and fabricated a lower front bumper. That would be the real hard part in replicating this car. Anyone planning to try to sculpt the bumper or maybe have it done some where? Of course if you can tell me the bumper is an off-the-shelf piece you will make me very happy...but I don't think it is Thanks guys...

Brandon
BAlinger15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2000, 08:17 AM   #2
shelby2
Registered Member

the total control products web page has a couple of pictures and info on the mods. check it out at www.totalcontrolproducts.com.
shelby2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: