MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-29-1999, 09:28 PM   #1
COBRA66
Registered Member

Default Do you think I will get what I want for it??

Ok, I have had it, I have been restoreing a 66' coupe for the past two yrs. And it has finally got to me. All I do is shell out money, for mods to make it better and to keep what I had working. I was in the process of restomoding it,(puting in a 5.0efi) but I have just run out of time and money. So I have decided to sell my little coupe and join the likes of our late model bretheran. But my question is, will I beable to get what I want for my car.
66' coupe 6cyl(big down fall)
just converted to 5 lug
with disks in the front and good size drums in back.
brand new interior
brand new system( jvc mustang radio, 6 discs changer, jensen 6x9, and 6.5 kickpanels)
and my loves, 15x7 torque thrust d's all the way around.
66' gt rear valance( back up lights and exhaust)
hood scoop
engine has just been reworked and has about 15K on it. stock exhaust, but have hooker headers for it.
The car looks awsome, all it needs is new paint.
Back to the question at hand, do you guys think I will be able to get between 6,000-6,500 for it.
Sorry for the length, any input will be greatfully accepted.
COBRA66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-1999, 11:37 AM   #2
Jerry
Registered Member

This is a difficult question to answer. It really depends on what the market is willing to pay. You have set your feelings aside (not easy for sure) and see what similiar cars are selling for in your area. You could also ask yourself the question - Would I pay this amount for this type of car. Good Luck!
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-1999, 11:43 AM   #3
79Stang
The Stang Gang

I just helped resto a '68 351 - new paint,interior,tires,rims - rebuilt tranny - we got 5,600 - 6000+ in Florida for a 6banger with no paint - no way.. that would get around 3,500 around here..

------------------
°•79Stang•·°
°308, MSD 6A w/ Blaster III, FMS 9mm,C-4 w/ Hurst shifter,Edelbrock Preformer intake, Edelbrock 600 carb
°Bad Ass Boys Drive Bad Ass Toys°

79Stang is offline   Reply With Quote