MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-31-2000, 01:46 PM   #1
driggins
Registered Member

Post Hay Sefan

How do you like the headers and how much problems did you have with them? Does your mustang have A/C?
I am looking into inline6 performance.

------------------
66' coupe
200 inline 6
driggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2000, 02:22 PM   #2
Stefan
Registered Member

Cool

The headers are great. I had my trusted mechanic in town install them as the original exhaust manifold was badly corroded and rusted and I didn't have the tools (ok, patience...) to install them myself. I went with the 6 into 2 collector style (if you do the 6 into 2 make sure the port divider is included for air flow) so I could run true duals. I don't have AC on my car and don't plan on istalling it later (115 in KS in the summer... I must be an idiot). You can tell a breathing difference even though it's sucking air through my Holley 1 barrel. Without AC there is nothing in the way of the headers so my mechanic said the install was pretty painless after the original manifold was removed. It was really the only answer for me since the Ford manifold would have been more expensive than the Clifford headers.

Hope this helps.

Stefan
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote