MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-31-2001, 01:22 PM   #1
birdy
Registered Member

Red face Help

hey i have a 1969 mach1- fastback Mustang! and I need to put in a new interior! I am a 18 girl so that does not help! but the guy that had the car before me put in a totally diffrent color than matches any thing! And seeing how i am a girl i know what goes and what doesnt. thanks
SEE YA
birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 04:30 PM   #2
Clark Rodgers
Registered Member

Question

Hello Birdy,
I know you want to change the interior but I am not sure what your question is. But I will tell you that if you want to change the interior find someone that does this kind of work, maybe a friend or someone recommended. The carpet is pretty straight forward but the seats and headliner can be tricky.
As for where you get the parts there are several vendors that handle quality interiors, so you might want to find a person to either help or do this first.

------------------
69 351W Sportsroof deluxe
Clark Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 08:42 PM   #3
69fastback
IRAQ VET

interior is easy u can buy carpet that is already molded in lots of different colors. All u have to do it put is match it up. U can also buy dash covers. It is also a plastic mold that is glude on top of the exsisting dash. As far as a headliner and redoing seats and stuff leave that one to the professionals

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 mark III
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote