View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 02:20 AM   #1
66StangGuy
Registered Member

Question How can i get this off?

Problem: Passenger shock is stuck. The thread on the 2 bolts on the bottom of the passenger shock is stripped so the bolt wont go up or down..its stuck near the botton so i have room to cut it out but what can i cut it with? is there any tool that will fit in the space thats there? also any tips on how i could get the bolt off. The problem started with the wrong bolt on for the thread so i just chewed it up and now it just spins either way. ben like this sice i bought it and it makes a lot of noise becuase its loose. I was planning on getting new shocks for the car.. any ideas how i can get this out? its only on the one bolt thats closer to the wheel. the inside one is fine and the drivers side shock is fine as far as i know. What shock( if i can get the old ones off) should i buy for my stang? the front was already lowered by the previous owner and i dont know what was done or what kind of shocks are there now. The back is raised. any tips guys?