View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 09:16 AM   #12
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

believe me or not I don't care. I'm not here to lie and make up stories. My speedo goes to 120 mph and my needle was over my odometer. If you want me to bring my friend who was in the car with me, or find the guy with Porsche. I'm not here to bs you, I didn't think my car could go that fast either but it has. I'll do it again and tape it if you really want.

As for the noise, it sounds almost like the leaf springs on the right side is creaking. It makes the noise when I slow down. It's not a high pitch sound at all. Ok not to be an ******* either but if you want to come see me I will take you for a ride. I'm not going to bs my way to make my car sound fast when I know 10 other people on teh site that have the same car. My needle was a good ways past the 120mph, it may of not been 140 exactly but my needle was past the 120 and by about the incremint of 10-20mph, I just looked down quick seen where it was then started to let off. I don't know how fast the Porsche was going. And I wasn't doing these speeds over a short time. It took me like 3 miles to get up to these speeds. I'm not here to lie and try to convince you but I will tape it and do it again and maybe make it abit more belivable. I will tape me doing it again this weekend and post the video and then I won't be classified as a bullshitter. Just I've been a member here for along while and don't want to be classified as someone who is full of ****.

Back to my problem, I will be looking at it abit more tonight cause it seemed to get worse last night. All the bearing recently were changed so I don't think that is the issue but I'm not even sure at this point.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote