View Single Post
Old 10-10-2000, 10:55 PM   #4
70Stang302
Registered Member

You're right...more info is the only way to get answers. It is completely stock 302, I will be getting a 750 double pumper installed, it has 3.56:1 gears, automatic transmission with B&M stage 2 shift on it. It is a coupe. I am willing to spend time and money to be the fastest in the area, even if it means getting acquanted with the police. Although, I am sure there are cars on the strip that could eat this camaro up, it is street legal. I know I can get plenty of horses out of this 302, even enough to kill the camaro, I just don't know which way is better for an older engine, superchargers? Engine blowers? Turbocharging? NITROUS?!?!! I don't want to kill my car but I want it to be fast. I know it definetly won't be stock when I am done with it, and I know that newer (there is no such thing as a new camaro, they stopped production in '99) camaros are fast even 6 bangers. This means nothing to me. I have smoked Z28's with a little neon so there are a lot of stock fast cars out there. I just want to know what I need to have done to eat this camaro. I know it can be done.

------------------
Marshall Carpenter

Cobra@mathewz-world.zzn.com
70Stang302 is offline   Reply With Quote