MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-31-2001, 01:03 PM   #1
birdy
Registered Member

Cool mach1,fastback

Ok, ever since iwas a kid i wanted a Mustang!
At first i was in love with a 1965, Bright Red one that never moved on main street. but then my dad took me to a car show, I live in wheatland wyoming so you dont see to much here! And i Feel in love with the fastback's and mach1's. Now i have a 1969 mach1,fastback, Automatin Trans--351 Cleveland! It is white with true pearl purple pait!( white but shines purple in certian light) with black trim like th Ram air(Black). I love it! I am putting in new carpet and new speakers! I guess the guy that had the car before me, was in the Army. and he keep it in a barn for 5 years. And some of the wireing he did was not to good!
What about your cars ?
SEE YA

[This message has been edited by birdy (edited 01-31-2001).]
birdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 04:14 PM   #2
Clark Rodgers
Registered Member

Thumbs up

I have a 69 sportsroof that you need to see take a look http://www.mustangsandmore.com/ubb/Clark.html
Not a Mach but would look good next to yours.

------------------
69 351W Sportsroof deluxe
Clark Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 08:54 PM   #3
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Clark u have one of the first 69 fastbacks that I have seen in a long time that is not a mach 1 besides mine.

I have a yellow 69 fastack 428 cobra jet ram air black interior. I did add the mach 1 tail lights and the front spoiler. Just becuase I think they look cooler. As far as the motor I have done lots of things to many to list but if anyone really wants to now it is in the user rides section.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 mark III
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 08:55 PM   #4
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Clark u have one of the first 69 fastbacks that I have seen in a long time that is not a mach 1 besides mine.

I have a yellow 69 fastack 428 cobra jet ram air black interior. I did add the mach 1 tail lights and the front spoiler. Just becuase I think they look cooler. As far as the motor I have done lots of things to many to list but if anyone really wants to now it is in the user rides section.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 mark III
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2001, 06:02 PM   #5
Tod
Registered Member

'94 GT 302, 5spd, laser red with blackouts and custom mustang pistripe below doors. No mods on the engine YET. But many in the not so distant future. Some for the body and interior as well. Favorite all-time classic muclcar: 1967 Shelby GT500. (As seen in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds")
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote