MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-16-2002, 04:14 PM   #1
mustang1_65
Registered Member

Unhappy New Wire Blue's

Help! I just replaced all of the wire harness's from the dash forward on my 65 pony (289 3 on the floor) Now my entire system is dead. I traced down the problem to the head light harness where it plug's into the alt. harness. The old harness had a Y connection from the possitive terminal on the alt. going to the possitive side of the start solenoid and back into the head light harness. The new harness by-passes the solenoid altogether. Did I buy the wrong harness? Or is it a "bad from stock harness" Does anyone know of a elecrical diagram available for free download for the 65.....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: