View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 07:54 PM   #15
srv1
Get down.....

Default Re: War, Part III

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
srv1:

War is bad. Got it. I think we all figured that out somewhere around first grade.

You clearly put some effort in making a visual point that, what...war kills people and causes misery? I think we all know that.

well i guess you got A's in the first grade, good for you! too bad they didnt teach you how to read between the lines!
MR 5.0, alot of people on HEAR what happens in war and dont see it. you talk about the reality of war, but i show it! that is reality! im not trying to make anyone on this board sick to their stomaches of what i have shown. i want people to realize its more than "just a cheer" or "it is the only way at times".
CrazyHorse, i hope i didnt bring back your war memories. that wasnt my purpose at all. im sorry if i did.
well 5.0 you have your opinions. you stated history again. im not against any US soldier who wants to fight for his/her country, but i am not for it either. its too bad that you have to fight for your country to learn that life isnt expendable. someone has to protect our country, right? someone has to make sure we have and keep our freedom, right? what do we have to do to prove this as just? well we all have our own opnion on that. you already know mine.
As for everyone else, i wanted to open peoples eyes a little. i not saying i want to change anyones mind, but as long as i can put these images in the back of their mind, maybe some will think twice.
well this thread is going to go back and forth. i said my 2 cents. i got my point across to those who can read between the lines.
MR 5.0, you can say what you want to say, i dont care. the proof is in the pictures above. they say a picture says a thousand words, more like a thousand tears........

I appreciate all who took the time to look at these pics. Those who served in the past, thanks for reading this. Those who are serving now, i hope you never have to see pics like these in person. SRV1.....(a.k.a. James)

p.s. Tireburner, sorry, i couldnt resize them at the time.