MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-25-2001, 07:27 PM   #1
Brokedown
Registered Member

Talking Question for those that have converted to EFI Fuel Injection.

I have some questions concerning the wiring harness. I have a complete engine harness with all sensors from a 92 mustang. I have all of the fuel injection hardparts from the same vehicle as well. I noticed that the engine harness ties into the chassis harness in a few places; ie. by the brake booster. What is this connection for? Is this where the harness is recieving a ground or power? What do i need to do in order to make this harness work in my 67? I am using the 5.0 motor and am using the factory intank pump setup with the fuel pump relay, etc.
Any insight to this would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
Brokedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2001, 07:07 PM   #2
Fostang
Registered Member

There is going to be quiet a bit of connections that are going to be left without using. If it'll make you feel better you can undo the wrap on the wires and remove some of these conections and at the same time shorten the wiring harness so it tucks nicely around your firwall. I'm currently gathering the parts and planning on how I'm going to do it. Can't wait for SEFI! Good Luck

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote