MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-02-2001, 11:13 PM   #1
Fostang
Registered Member

Post Finally Took Some Pics of My car!

http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/...splay.cgi?1711

Tell me what you think guys!

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 12:28 AM   #2
Power
Registered Member

Looks good. How is the interior? Is it still factory or been redone?

Also what size tires are you running in the back?
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 04:11 PM   #3
Fostang
Registered Member

235 60 14's in the rear as far as the interior goes the only thing that has been replaced is the steering wheel in order to add a better looking Grant signiture series one and the door panels. I picked up a set of the standard interior ones, the car came with a deluxe interior over head console. I threw on some seat covers for the front seats to protect them but front and rear it's the original un ripped gear.

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote