MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-17-2002, 03:28 PM   #1
289HiPoRegistry
Registered Member

Default We're updating the '65-67 289 HiPo Registry. Please register NOW!!

Do you, or someone you know have an ORIGINAL 289 High-Performance, K-Code, Mustang? If so, and it's not registered in the '65-67 289 High-Performance Mustang Registry, please contact me immediately to get it registered. I am taking over stewardship of the registry from Tony Gregory as he is very busy with his business/new book. Please send your Door Tag information along with the state in which the Mustang now resides to:

E-mail: MarvsMustangs@aol.com

Snail Mail: Marvin E. Shaner
12600 Leatherwood Ct.
Raleigh, NC 27613

Telephone: (919)848-6786

Fax: (775)218-4303

Tony and I need this information in the next couple of weeks as we are working on a NEW Third Edition of his book, The 289 High-Performance Mustang. Part of the book contains the registry and statistics gleened from the registered cars. The new book will contain new pictures and more information on the K-Code Mustang we have dug up since the Second Edition of the book.

If your car is already registered, then you don't need to do anything unless you have some more information that was not available when you first registered it. We are also interested in a few pics of some MINTY, CONCOURSE CORRECT 289 HP engines, undercarriages, and cars- we particalarly need some '67s. Any totally special or unique "K" car owners should contact me also. Thanks in advance for your assistance with this project. Regards, Marv.
289HiPoRegistry is offline   Reply With Quote