MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2002, 02:03 PM   #1
fireman442
Registered Member

Default Sad but true..

Well we are remodeling our home so my wife informed me is so many words that my baby has to go. I am selling my 1969 Mach 1 (with some hesitation but I love my wife more then I do the car). I will tell you guys alittle about it and if you want more info just let me know. It has a 428 with a Edelbrock Preformer intake and 650 Edelbrock carb. I replaced the points and put in a Flame Thrower II. Its a non a/c car. It is bright yellow with black stripes. Its not a numbers matching car but it runs great. The only things not working on the car is the radio and the clock. The interior is in good shape but will need either a new dash or just a dash cover. The door panels also need to be fixed or replaced. Its not a 100 point trailer queen but it is a great looking car and is fun to drive. It has a 3spd auto trans and shifts strong. I have never beaten this car and it spends its time when not on the road in the garage. I have a pic of it in the gallery. I am asking what I have in the car which is about $9500.00 I will answer all questions to the best of my ability so feel free to ask away. Thanks everyone!!
fireman442 is offline   Reply With Quote