View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 04:22 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Exclamation I NEED A DRIVERS SEAT among other things.!

HEY..
if ANY of yall know of anyone w/ a spare, I NEED a drivers seat for an SN95(dont need the track) and I ALSO need a back bumper, cuz if ya'll remember I backed into that Garage in my old apts 2 years ago! (Twice)
....So I can get a seat redone, and get a bumper repainted.. w/ graphics like on my SVO sideskirts on the MUSTANG before the MCOA Nats here in Houston in May.....
My Topless is HURTIN!!!! BAAAAD!! It's sad..EVERYTHING FELL APART THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS ON IT....(Thank God, nothing has broke on my HOUSE lately...thats a FIRST!)
I got about 1000K of stuff that has to be done mechanically, including putting on my new top....rack and pinion(MAJOR LEAK ON BOTH ENDS!), tie rod ends ,my tranny is messed up(my shoulder hurts from having to jam it into gear,and it keeps grinding) and my pass. window motor is about to bite the big one!) So....if ya'll got any connections to any of these things...PLLEEEEEEEZE LET ME KNOW!! Went to San Marcos last weekend (3 HOURS away! )]to check out a wrecked '94 Cobra....All they could do for me was the Wiper fluid thing where my top was broke off.... WS got the back seat, (excellent condition! only had 45K on it! He got it for $70!!) but they sold the damn driver seat for only $50!!!!!!!!!!! (WITH THE TRACK!!!!!)I almost DIED!ugg
Thanks!
TNT

YALL....PLEEEEEEEZE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR A DRIVERS SEAT AND A BACK BUMPER! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAN....PLEEEZE KEEP THIS THREAD HERE , OKAY? THANK YA!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote