MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-02-2005, 09:23 PM   #1
no1kennyfan
Registered Member

Default Seatbelts for a 64 1/2

I just bought my first Mustang!! I am SO excited...but it needs some work. I have 2 kids that REALLY want to ride, but there are no seatbelts. Can any of you Mustang Enthusiasts help me with some websites or advice for installing seatbelts? I am specifically trying to figure out if rear lapbelts can be installed. THANKS!

Last edited by no1kennyfan; 05-03-2005 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: Additional info
no1kennyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:07 PM   #2
bmxmon
Registered Member

Default Re: Seatbelts for a 64 1/2

Well, my 65 has just the lap belts in the front, and im not really sure if there are any in the back, i dont sit back there often! I would check out NPDlink.com, its a mailorder place, and is an awesome source, and they would have the stock like seatbelts(lap) But if your looking for something a bit more safe, i would check out mustangsplus.com, they have, i believe, shoulder belt seat belt kits you can buy. Im pretty sure they are only for the front seats though. Check it out, both places are awesome for all kinds of parts.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #3
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: Seatbelts for a 64 1/2

There is a company called Ssnake-Oyl Products that is a premeir seat belt restoration business. They make original style seat belts for any car, color, etc. You can have your seat belts restored to coucours condition or rewebbed, or in your case, order rear belts. Their work is awesome, the company started with a Mustang guy who restored a Mustang and couldn't find quality seatbelts, so he bought the webbing and tore his down and restored them. It grew from there. A friend in my Mustang Club owns it now and they have expanded their line of products. Check them out online at http://www.ssnake-oyl.com.

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote