MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 01:56 PM   #1
CO Stang
Registered Member

Question Tokico Illumina 5-Way Adj. Remote adjuster

I just ordered 2 shocks and 2 struts for my '93 GT and I remember seeing in a few mustang magazines that some guys had a remote adjuster located on the console or in the ash try that they could use to adjust the Tokico Illumina 5-Way Adj. shocks and struts with remotly instead of adjusting each shock. Where can I get this adjuster. I've looked around on different sites, even Tokico's site and I can't find a thing. Any help would be appreciated.

------------------
'93 GT
Richmond 3.73 gears, BBK equal length ceramic coated shorties, BBK cat H-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder cat back, 73mm mass air, BBK 190 lph fuel pump, Hurst shifter, Mac Cold Air Induction, Center Force Clutch, Aluminum drive shaft.
Old 03-13-2001, 06:30 PM   #2
red
Registered Member

Red face

I don't know if you will get to many replies in the CLASSICS FORUM but you never know. If no one answers I will move this post to the WINDSOR POWER FORUM.

-JON
Closed Thread