View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 07:15 PM   #6
rwhite65
Ride Hard

Default thanx all

Well, I ordered a whole new switch with the wiring on it. But you all pointed out a few more problems.
I did this all the while swapping an original wheel on. The car had an Imitation minature grant looking steering wheel that I have hated for YEARS. But I noticed after swapping the wheel, there is a larger gap between the wheel and column now......I thought that was odd, cause everything was seated properly.....good to know I can adjust it and that may be atributing to my problem.

This may bring up another problem....the wheel came off of another musatng, but is missing the parts of the horn assembly that go on the top of the Wheel (the button itself, something that holds that on, and whatever else there is suppose to be). Does anyone know what parts I need to order to go with the wheel? Pictures maybe. I thought I could hold off on this and not worry about the horn for a while....I should still be able to have turn signals and brake lights without the horn can't I?

I have the parts that go between the wheel itself and the column. Thanx to all!!!!

04 Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition

79 Ford F-250 4x4 - Restored
rwhite65 is offline   Reply With Quote