View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 11:29 PM   #6
70hornet304
Registered Member

thank you guys for the sympathy and letting me know im not alone. i thought i had learned my lesson this time but i was driving my temporary car, a 93 jeep grand cherokee with everything possible wrong with it. it was another rainy day and theres this one corner where theres two turn lanes that immediatly merge into one lane and being the stubborn *** that i am, i am always determined to not let anyone merge in front of me without a fight and i turned the corner just fine when all of a sudden my bald *** back tires hit a really wet spot and just fishtailed and i ended up sitting sideways in my lane. that jeep is just beyond repair though. sitting at a redlight is like getting a very unwanted back massage from all the vibration. its a total piece of crap. and the only other alternative is my dads 89 GT which just recently lost one of its mufflers. so im stuck with the jeep for now. the hornet was towed away though and it appears that theres no axle or underbody damage so far. that mag wheel saved my axle by shattering away from the hub instead of taking the axle with it. so with some new tips on my undamaged mellowtones (which i highly recommend) i could be back on the road with it in the next month or two. and the unfortunate fact is that the hornet was my daily driver while i was awaiting another GT after my dad sold his and/or a Jeep cherokee 4x4. but one thing that seems to be missing is cash and thats a big problem.
70hornet304 is offline   Reply With Quote