MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-28-2003, 01:32 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Arrow HEY YA'LL! TNT Update......

Well......Its been a little while!!!!
My computer crashed on me last Sunday morning, lost some of my Windows VITAL to see anything!
...I managed to get it to my bosses house, and she worked on it all day and night...We managed to put my harddrive in one of hers, save my documents, and ALL MY PICS this time to disk!!!! (thank GOD!)
After getting it going...I lost EVERYTHING on it!!!!! Its running on bare bones right now...I'm sure it will take a while to download all my programs.....and to recover all my "favorite" sites and do the password **** all over again....(at least its running GREAT for the first time EVER......)
I was there for a while, then went somewhere for a few hours then went back to her house about 9pm on Sunday night, and did not leave till almost 2a.m.. worked on getting my RoadRunner installed and back up again and my email stuff again...finally went to bed about 5am.

Judged a few shows the last month or so...got pulled over twice w/in a week of each other...coming back from Austin w/ the Cobra Club for Speeding and my license plate,(warning only! ) and then going to the Woodlands for a show...going 90 in a 65. He only ticketed me for going 76... gotta get out of that one...allready gotta do def. Driving for the one a few months back.

Racie, my Puppy went into HEAT today for the first time! THANK GOD SHES SMALL! I still have Kinde's 'panties' from when she was little. Just put them on Racie...she does not like them! I think shes embarassed! If I find batteries for my Digital, I'll take pics....

Been working in my yard a little...had a client move out of state..bought his weedeater, edger, propane tank, barstools, Stereo for my garage, and a bunch of other stuff in exchange for a haircut and a little cash!!! It was about 80* today and BEAUTIFUL!!! They say its gonna be in the 30* by the end of the weekend!!!! Started Tanning again, and burnt so bad a week and a half ago, I just finished peeling...but I went the last 2 nights, and its starting to look really good now!

Gotta call the I.R.S tomorrow, and set up a payment plan....bastads!!!!!! THEY can wait....I HAVE GOT THE TOP PUT ON MY CAR BY THE END OF MAY! STILL looking for a drivers seat for my Stang! Still wanna buy Cads back bumper, but I'm a little low on cash...but I still wanna get it from him sometime before the MCOA Nationals here in Houston the end of May!

Caitlins Dad took her on a BAD AS$ trip for her Spring Break! They went to VEGAS!!!! They stayed at Circus Circus, and saw Siegfreid and Roy....went to Hoover damn, (rented a Stang Verte!) and went to a VERY SPECIAL AND COOL PLACE I AM VERY JEALOUS OF!!!! I wont tell you yet, till I get the pics from her dad and post them!!!! You are gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!! I'll make that another thread...

Well, I justed wanted to drop in and say hey, and let ya'll know that I AM still alive! Broke, but alive! Bout to vacuum the house and pick up a little and hit the sheets in a bit. Hope everyones doing well....oh ya, I also took back my office in my car club as Show Team Coord. I've neglected my duties for the past 2 years...and I am getting active in it again...theres a BUNCH of shows coming up the next few months...I will keep ya'll posted as they come up, incase anyone wants to come up!
Heres a few pics from the Benefit show we judged last weekend...We did not 'compete', just displayed....
TNT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg awesome cuda.jpg (54.7 KB, 42 views)

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 01:36 AM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking Nice Camaro.....(really!) :0

this was nice! For a Cheby!!!!
TNT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nice camaro.jpg (61.0 KB, 40 views)
Old 03-28-2003, 01:39 AM   #3
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking Judges Central..

It was me, WhiteSnake in his '94 Cobra, Col. Dan in his 2K Vette, and Rainman in the old TBird this time....the GT350 of Dans and the A/C Cobra of Rainman stayed home!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whitesnake and topless 2003 benefit.jpg (54.3 KB, 47 views)
Old 03-28-2003, 01:43 AM   #4
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool Space City Cruisers...

heres a shot of the Stangs and the Club sign! We got rained on...BUT...they had a good place to eat and we could drink too..Its a shame the weather was not better...it was a benefit show for a man that died in the process of fixing up his RACE car...it was bad as$ too! My camera batteries went dead, and these are all the pics I got..waiting to get some from some other people..
TNT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg topless and whitesnake.jpg (56.9 KB, 38 views)
Old 03-28-2003, 01:54 AM   #5
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

sounds like someone needs a new computer!

Very nice pictures
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 01:14 AM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

nice pic's i love the 70-72 cuda's.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 03:04 PM   #7
LUVSTANG93
Registered Member

nice pics, sounds like you have a busy life
WWW.5-0.ORG FEB 2003 MUSTANG OF THE MONTH
RICE HATERS CLUB #115
LUVSTANG93 is offline   Reply With Quote