Thread: Imports?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 07:34 PM   #6
SlowMopar
Registered Member

I respect both imports and domestics. As long as they are tastefully done anyway. I have a 67 Dodge and an 84 5.0 Tbird and Julia has a 93 Integra GS and it isn't anything to laugh at. In a 1/8th mile run the Teg would prolly beat both cars right now. The Teg runs 16 something (I'll have to find the slip) in the quarter with just a stage 2 clutch and a 207,000 mile original motor. 15's would be entirely possible with better tires (I couldn't get any traction in 1st at all and half of second went to smoke.) So imagine what about 3 grand into the b18 non vtec motor would yeild. The car only weighs 2600 pounds and is putting out an honest 145 horsepower but it has amazing torque. Future plans for the car include a fresh rebuild with some porting, polishing and boring, a turbo and possibly an LS/V-Tech conversion. This set-up would easily make 300 horse more than enough to gun down a stock GT. By the way this car looks almost bone stock from the exterior down to the stock 14 inch alloys. No fart can, no body kit, no guady spoiler. Sorry this went farther than I planned.
-Ian

2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - Mostly stock
(Suzuki SV650 coming soon)
1967 Dodge Polara 500 - Heavy mods
1984 VW Transporter - Stock
SlowMopar is offline   Reply With Quote