View Single Post
Old 06-05-2002, 05:30 PM   #14
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

I have to say, I hate v6 mustangs. I swear, if I speed up cause I see a stang in the distance, then get there only to find out it's a v6 mustang one more time!!!! Why do they even make v6 stangs? A mustang is supposed to be quick. When Johnny Ricer beats a v6 stang, and doesnt know any better, he goes and tells all his friends how slow mustangs are. I know, I know, v6'ers say, "Maybe I cant afford a Gt." or "I don't want to pay the insurance on a GT." BS!!! I had a v6 stang, and I sold it for $9600 and then bought a NEWER GT for $10,000, and it had fewer miles!! My insurance only went up $400 a year. So, all in all, I got a newer car, with less miles, and a freaking GT at that, for all of $800. Plus, that 800 is nominal, cause I had easily put that much into my v6 stang (pulleys, chip, dual exhaust) before I sold it. Cmon, v6ers, see the light!! Don't have false pride!! There are better options out there!! I thank the lord everyday for my v8 mustangs.

Disclaimer: I don't really hate v6's, haha, they are always good to make me feel better about myself.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing