View Single Post
Old 06-05-2002, 10:13 PM   #16
SinisterSN95
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by blue00gt
Sinister - Why are you a moderator at modernmusclecars.net when you don't seem to have a muscle car?
Well, up until maybe a month ago my stang was blown and it was running low 14's and even an upper 13 second pass. I did have a fast one, but had to sell all of my parts to help pay for college. And i became a rather respected member over there so he let me be one of the moderators. AND, it seems as if they were MUCH more open minded over there about what constitutes a "muscle car" seeing as REAL muscle cars died back in the early 70's IMO.

But seeing as i don't have a V8, i might as well just shutup and mind my buisiness. The key word is being open minded about people who own V6's. At least we are driving Mustangs, narrow minded mustang owners who think that Mustangs live and die according to the V8 are pretty damn stupid. I'm happy with my V6, and i bought it and paid for everything on it all by myself, and i'm putting myself through college with no parent help.

Just be more open-minded and dont think that your masculinity goes down when someone in a V6 Mustang comes up one day and blows your doors off

Thats all. (not all directed to you blue)