View Single Post
Old 06-05-2002, 11:42 PM   #19
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by polara7777
Why are we bashing on each other? If someone can't aford a GT and they get even an old 4 banger notch at least it's not a Honda. I think this is really pointless.

Hey, I own a Honda and I'm really offended....blah, blah.....whine, whine....you hurt my feelings and all that good stuff.

(course.....my Honda's got wings on the side.....hehe)

In case anyone missed my point.....it's as follows. Don't be so freakin sensitive about your car. If you are THAT easily offended by comments made by others, then maybe the problem lies WITHIN, and not externally. People will says things to get a rise out of you all your life. If you can't handle it on a website, how are you gonna survive in the real world???? Soooo....if you have a V6, enjoy it, do what you want, and don't let what others say bother you. Because if you do, then you wind up irritating others with your stupid complaining.

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...