MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Regional Forums > North
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
Cobra Jet
Registered Member

Question Has anyone seen or know the owner of this 90 notchback in Central or Northern NJ?

Hopefully someone can help. I also posted this on a few other Mustang sites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to find the buyer/owner of my last 1990 Mustang notchback that I sold on Corral about 5 years ago. The person I sold it too was located in Central or Northern NJ near or above the Newark area (Brunswick or North Bergen areas possibly). From my last contact, he still had the car and was still located up in that region. The owner was (or maybe still is) a member of a few other Mustang forums , I just cannot remember his user ID.

This link contains all of the pics of the car, including what it looked like when I first bought it and those of when I had modified it - with the last (and what were the most current) pictures of it once I had completed it in 2003:

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Just click on the link, then click on the pic to the left and it will take you right into the photo album - the last pics in the album show what the car looked like when it was sold.

Here is my original thread from 2003 on Corral which lists all of the modifications done to the car by me:

Here's my 90 coupe w/tech data & mod info - Corral Forums

The car is not hard to miss if it still retains the original paint/mods. The exterior body color alone is sort of rare as not many were produced in Crystal Blue Metallic.

I was in contact with the buyer for a short while (if I remember correctly and I could be wrong due to the years passed, but I think his name was Eric) - however over time and through the years, we lost touch. I had his last email address and tried contacting him recently, but the email address I had is now dead.

If anyone has seen this notchback in Central or Northern NJ, knows of the owner (or maybe current owner if last owner sold it) - please contact me (or put me in contact with them) - or please refer them to this thread.

email: cobra_jet_nj@yahoo.com (note: there are underscores "_" in my email not spaces).

Thanks!
1991 BMW 318ic
Cobra Jet is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: