MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-14-2002, 09:52 PM   #1
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Default Indy Truck Bash and Import Drags this weekend!

to hell with NMRA and FFW events, this is gonna be by far the best showing I've ever been to!

I mean, you get all the stickers, picnic table spoilers, fart cans, hillbilies, and mullets ALL in one place.

Also, there's gonna be plenty of places to go to the bathroom. Just leave a big steamer sitting atop a Honda, and then let as much piss as possible soak into the driver's seat of a S10 with "dubbs" and 32 speakers.

Its gonna be a fun weekend, we'll see how much cash I can bring home from the street racin
Old 08-15-2002, 02:53 AM   #2
stangsrule
Registered Member

Hey Drew, some of us are planning on going to the Nationals on Saturday of Labor Day weekend... You interested? I've never been but hear it is an absolute blast.
92GT Lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, SMC Alky Injection kit, J&S Knock Gaurd, TwEECer RT and a bunch of other stuff!
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 12:42 PM   #3
306bullet
Registered Member

Hey guys, I started going back in 91. I have not missed one since. If you are only going to go for one day, I would recommend Sunday. That's when they run the "Bud Shootout". You will get to see Force, all of the Pedregons.etc. It is an awsome time!
306bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 03:25 PM   #4
stangsrule
Registered Member

Cool!!! Will have to see about Sunday, the guys I was going down with are planning on Saturday, but I am open to whatever day. We should get a whole bunch of Mustang guys together and go as a big group. Let me know, and I will ask around here to see if any of the local guys wanna go...
92GT Lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, SMC Alky Injection kit, J&S Knock Gaurd, TwEECer RT and a bunch of other stuff!
Old 08-15-2002, 03:34 PM   #5
polara7777
Registered Member

Quote:
You will get to see Force..
John Force is the MAN!!! Drag racing god.
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 06:16 PM   #6
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

I'd really love to go to the nationals, never have because its so damn expensive.

Shoot me a PM when it gets closer to the date, and I'll let ya know for sure.
Old 08-16-2002, 12:48 PM   #7
stangsrule
Registered Member

Ok I will. I have been talking to all my "car" friends and inviting them to go too. I want to get a really big group!!! Anybody wanting to go the the Nationals at IRP let us know!