MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-26-1999, 02:50 AM   #21
JCSTANG
Registered Member

Well, this board is not a government owned subsidy, so you can forget about "rights". Contrary to popular belief, this board is for open discussion, not flagrant bashing. Of course unless Dan wants it to be. Not everyone that comes in here, complains or gripes about rules changes. Some of us are just plain tired of hearing it. Yes there are alot of good points made, but people tend to get too personal. George is demonized on a weekly basis. When he starts walking on water, then I'll expect him to be perfect. Some of the posts, portray him as evil. How can he take these post seriously, when they are insulting his integrity. Show some respect and you might get some back. If he is a a$$hole, then be a better person by not stooping to his level.

------------------

http://www.inergy.com/jcstang
JCSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-1999, 11:20 AM   #22
Saleen7
Registered Member

Ok Adam let me tell you ...MY NAME IS DON WALKER , so you now know you you are talking to .....and yes it is easy to step up , take the time and tune the car ....as much time that is spent on bashing george and bitching about rule improvements you could be tuning the car !!!! as for budget like I said sell what you have and buy to conform with the rules ....so far the rule changes have been for the faster good of the class !!!! it is the people afraid to leave the S-trims at home that can't get beyond this ...it was ok when the other charger companies had to use their lower shelf chargers and vortech had and advantage ..... we can all step up I have seen Matt86gt do it several times , as myself, chip and many others .AND as for the Class of CHris ...Like I said its really classy to go on another board and call someone an Asshole ....yea right ....HE needs to step up and shut up I have heard him cry to much lately and I personaly am sick of it . We will all see at Spring Break what he has ....and Yea he says that he will stand up to FFW in Dallas ...what will that do ..its their series , there rules , he has no say in it at this time !!! why make a fool of yourself in front of FFW and your fellow racers
Saleen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-1999, 03:32 PM   #23
blownlx
Registered Member

is it a possiblilty that since the new rules allow powerglides in outlaw class can non p/g cars get a weight break or add weight to the p/g cars i mean this is only fair i feal because everyone knows that a p/g is faster than a 3 speed i mean look at the fastest 10.5 inch tired cars are all p/g just a helpfull thought to try and keep it all fair
blownlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-1999, 10:01 PM   #24
Chris Wesley
Registered Member

Well, It does seem I have done in part, What I hoped to do. Open FFW oficial's and racer's eyes on what these rule changes mean. Both to FFW and to each racer.

First let me say Bob, sorry I got you caught up in this. It was just the last straw. Everyone was bitching, but would say nothing.
Again sorry the rule you got was the breaking point.

Now as to those complaining about my post at NMRA, it was there or Corral.net. I had never heard of this site until George Klass and others started bitching about my post. I would have posted here first, but would not as I have not restrained. This is an issue that needs to be resolved, PERIOD!

Finally, if you think you need to protect this site from me Jeff. Ban me, but let the discussion continue. It is what FFW needs, to hear the complaints in a forum where they have to answer back. And answer back to everyone.

Chris Wesley
Chris Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-1999, 07:23 AM   #25
jchambers

I don't feel a need to protect this site or its users from you personally Chris. What I do feel a responsibility to do it to maintain a level of conduct becoming of adults. People find it all to easy to sit at a remote keyboard and spew crap in anonymity, saying things they wouldn't say face-to-face. This is a privately owned & operated site that has adopted codes of conduct to protect itself as well at its users. I suggest that you, as well as all the other users, take a few minutes to read the FAQ.

I'm a FFW racer myself so the comments posted here don't fall on deaf ears. I have many of the same thoughts as the rest of the racers. This forum is a valuable resource to the racers and I don't want to see its existence compromised in any way, shape or form. So everyone needs to take heed and think twice before hitting that 'post' button. Once your thoughts are sent into cyberspace, they're gone for good and you'll undoubtably spend more time trying to defend your actions than it would have taken to stop, count to ten, cool down a little, and reword your comments.

------------------
Jeff Chambers
T/S #4
12.40 Seconds/109.5 MPH
http://www.kellnet.com/chambers/default.htm

Old 10-01-1999, 01:38 PM   #26
Chris Wesley
Registered Member

Just a little FYI for S/R entries:

ubject:
Response to your post on NMRA
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:12:39 -0400 (EDT)
COASTHIGH@aol.com
To:
cswesley@swbell.net

Man, what did I ever do to you? A couple of things. First, if you havn't
run with FFW as you say, what's the problem? As far as the "rule change per
week", I checked the changes that have occured during the 1999 season. They
are as follows: (1) Nitrous vehicles can use multi stage systems. (2) we have
permitted the new TFS intake manifold (this is not a change but an addition).
(3) we have added the ATI D1 to the approved list. That's it. And all this
was done at the first of the year. Now as to the publicizing of the rule
changes, if any, these are published in the 5.0 Tire Tracks newsletter. If
you are a FFW member, you should be getting this (unless yor address changed
and you didn't tell FFW). Call Bill at (225) 664-0996 to check. other than
that, if you have a problem, feel free to call me at (310) 781-1441 or use
the e-mail (gklass@mustangworks.com). Regards.
George K

Chris Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-1999, 03:53 PM   #27
sl0sh0eb0x
Registered Member

Angry

on the topic of FFW exaust rule..i must agree, a rule is a rule, and shouldnt be broken for one person. if it says 3" max and he's got a single 4", dont let the car run.

------------------
Mike Eddelman
sl0sh0eb0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-1999, 06:23 PM   #28
JCSTANG
Registered Member

Everything in that email, george has posted here too, so what was the point of repeating it. I'm sorry but I sense a lot of hostility on you part and have yet to hear a justifiable reason for it. George did say to call him or email him, so he is trying. This is just another post trying to bash george. Why are you being so vindictive. I get the impression that you have it out for george, otherwise why go this far in trying to make him look bad.

------------------

http://www.inergy.com/jcstang
JCSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: