View Single Post
Old 09-26-1999, 11:20 AM   #22
Saleen7
Registered Member

Ok Adam let me tell you ...MY NAME IS DON WALKER , so you now know you you are talking to .....and yes it is easy to step up , take the time and tune the car ....as much time that is spent on bashing george and bitching about rule improvements you could be tuning the car !!!! as for budget like I said sell what you have and buy to conform with the rules ....so far the rule changes have been for the faster good of the class !!!! it is the people afraid to leave the S-trims at home that can't get beyond this ...it was ok when the other charger companies had to use their lower shelf chargers and vortech had and advantage ..... we can all step up I have seen Matt86gt do it several times , as myself, chip and many others .AND as for the Class of CHris ...Like I said its really classy to go on another board and call someone an Asshole ....yea right ....HE needs to step up and shut up I have heard him cry to much lately and I personaly am sick of it . We will all see at Spring Break what he has ....and Yea he says that he will stand up to FFW in Dallas ...what will that do ..its their series , there rules , he has no say in it at this time !!! why make a fool of yourself in front of FFW and your fellow racers
Saleen7 is offline   Reply With Quote