View Single Post
Old 09-29-1999, 07:23 AM   #25
jchambers

I don't feel a need to protect this site or its users from you personally Chris. What I do feel a responsibility to do it to maintain a level of conduct becoming of adults. People find it all to easy to sit at a remote keyboard and spew crap in anonymity, saying things they wouldn't say face-to-face. This is a privately owned & operated site that has adopted codes of conduct to protect itself as well at its users. I suggest that you, as well as all the other users, take a few minutes to read the FAQ.

I'm a FFW racer myself so the comments posted here don't fall on deaf ears. I have many of the same thoughts as the rest of the racers. This forum is a valuable resource to the racers and I don't want to see its existence compromised in any way, shape or form. So everyone needs to take heed and think twice before hitting that 'post' button. Once your thoughts are sent into cyberspace, they're gone for good and you'll undoubtably spend more time trying to defend your actions than it would have taken to stop, count to ten, cool down a little, and reword your comments.

------------------
Jeff Chambers
T/S #4
12.40 Seconds/109.5 MPH
http://www.kellnet.com/chambers/default.htm