View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 04:57 AM   #11
Mountain Main
Registered Member

Default What I found out!

Main Harness M-12071-c302 is a 1992 or 1993 5.0 HO harness. This is what Fords Racing Hotline told me. They said that It has many of the same connectors as my 1989 5.O EFI Harness. I can only see that connector 32 and 33 being different. I am sending this harness back because I just don't see paying 240 dollars for a harness that I have to work on. When buying the harness I asked if this harness would just plug into my 1989 5.0 and they said yes.

Instead I am just going to pull my current harness and go through that. I am going to pull it today and try to rewire that if there is to much resistance. It is much easier to work on the main harness and go through it while out of the car. I am also going to check out the injector harness. I looks like the injector harness can only be installed with the upper intake off. I think it is time to put a Explorer Intake in the car if I have to pull the original intake. I already have plans to replace that black wire coming from the ECT. Hope fully I can borrow the neighbors solder gun.
Mountain Main is offline   Reply With Quote