MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
nitrousboy
Registered Member

Default bulding a motor need help with parts

i am a long time drag racer but mostly just bracket racing. i just got my 65 mustang going and it whent 16.38 at 83mph. it still has the two barale card nothing exept headers. i just tore my spare motor down to build it for the track. i bought a couple small things like a nitrous system two bottle,three plates,four soleniods,brackets and lines for two hundred dollers. the big challeng is the car must be able to drive on the street. the car will probibly have a forty five hundred stall coverter. it is going to be bored out forty thousents over and have stock heads with a six fifty carb and a victor jr manifold. has any one ever put together a set up like this befor please post back. the reason i picked nitrousboy for a nickname is becuse of how much nitrous i bought for my car . it equals up to bee a three hundred sevendy five shot when all three stages come on.
nitrousboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: