MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-30-2017, 08:17 AM   #1
Feffman
Registered Member

Default Daytona 3-Day Track Event & Garage Package December 8-10, 2017

Good Morning Fellow Track Junkies:

I hope this finds each of you enjoying another cool Fall. I for one think a more southern location in early December is a good idea.

Perhaps a Fall (remember Winter starts December 21st) trip to sunny, warm Daytona International Speedway for three days of on-track debauchery is in order?!

With MVP headed to Daytona, we thought a track & garage package for three-day Daytona attendees may be to your liking. Our 1st annual "MVP Winter Escape" (Daytona: December 8-10) is in high demand, so we thought package pricing was in order.

The package entry fee to enjoy three days at Daytona with a garage space is $1,000, a 10% savings over separate purchases. A hell of a deal.

As with all MVP events, there are a limited number of spots available for Daytona. Yes, they are filling fast!

STEP 1
The $1,000 entry fee for three days at Daytona with a garage can only be completed with Pay Pal at the link below [You can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system if you don't have a Pay Pal account]:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=QK9Q4L8AS93JA
STEP 2
Once you have completed the entry fee, head over to the "Registration Page" of MVP's web site (link below) to register. You'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the blue outlined box. Click on the "Event" drop-down menu choosing "Daytona 3-Day & Garage Package". It's the last drop-down choice.
http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

When we receive your entry fee and registration we will send you a confirmation e-mail. As usual, we have scheduled a minimum of two hours of track time each day.

In the continued spirit of transparency, track rental, as you can guess, isn't getting cheaper.

If you cancel Daytona before November 17, 2017, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.

If you cancel Daytona November 17, 2017 or later, there is no refund.

There are approximately 120 garages at Daytona, so plenty to go around, but they are first come, first served. For obvious reasons, 3-Day entries for Daytona receive garage priority.

If you have any questions, grab the phone and call me at (314) 249-3770 or you can e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Daytona. Enjoy your day.

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 AM   #2
Feffman
Registered Member

Default Re: Daytona 3-Day Track Event & Garage Package December 8-10, 2017

We are about 70% full for December 8th – 10th at Daytona. On line registration for one, two or three days is available at:

On-Line Registration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

I hope to see my fellow track fanatics there.

Feff
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: