MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-02-1999, 04:28 PM   #1
namadness
Registered Member

Default Event Coverage?

I was wondering why the FFW only has the #1 qualifier and the final round results? Why can't you have the final qualifying ladder, round by round eliminations and the finals? Is it a space thing or what? NMCA/Hot Rod has up qualifying and final round results from their event and I'm sure the round by round eliminations will be up soon. Last year, NMCA and NSCA had qualifying and round by round eliminations on their web sites. The WFC only posted the finals and I thought for such a big event that they should have posted all the results. The reason that I bring this up is the event coverage in the mags is not always the greatest. Sometimes some of the lower classes (ie Street Stock) only get the winners name mentioned. I am interested in seeing why someone (ie Steve Barton) did not make it to the finals. Did he lose in the first round? or maybe he didn't even attend. I would like to know from other members of this site whether I am the only one that feels this way. This is not meant to be a knock at this site because I love it.
Thank you,
Matthew Thompson

[This message has been edited by namadness (edited 04-02-99).]
namadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-1999, 12:07 PM   #2
StangFlyer
Founder

Because at this time, that is all I have the system programmed to do. In order to put up the entire ladder, I'd have to code the program to do that. In the future I may do just that, but I have a mile long list to do already, so I can't promise when that will be.

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!

StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: