MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-23-1999, 02:57 PM   #1
CobrasVenom89
Registered Member

Default FFH new car old player need a class

Heya all Im a Houston local used to be a Gainsville Fl. local. Im no stranger to FFW or 5.0s been doing it 10 years and 3 stangs.

What Im looking for is info about the classes now. Im running a 89 LX with approx 475hp on the motor without my NOS in the car. I dont have my cage yet so running the NOS and going Outlaw or true street is out but the car has the potential to run deep in the 12s maybe an 11.99 without the NOS. But the whole engine is a Texas Jam contruction with a Holcomb Motorsports intake and 1965 289 HIPO heads fully race ported.which means according to yall I cant run it in the Street class.

Also any Houston Area street or track racers where are the fastest street cars in Houston hanging now? Center Street? Rankin? Westhiemer? I want to go smoke so people tonight to see how the new motor turns up in a real race.
CobrasVenom89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: